Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /home/swisspk/public_html/mplast/libraries/config.php on line 6
||Terms & Conditions
General Terms & Conditions
- Company provides free service for repairing of manufacturing defects.
- Warranty is only applicable if the water tank has been purchased from Muhammad Plastic Industries (Pvt.) Limited or from its authorized dealers.
- Warranty card must be presented to any authorized dealer and company representative in order to claim the warranty. Warranty cannot be claimed without warranty card.
- All transport and other expenses must be paid by the customer in order to claim the warranty.
- The defected water tank cannot be replaced with a new water tank under any circumstances.
- Company's terms and conditions will be applied.
- Black colored water tank has 10 years warranty and blue colored water tank has warranty of 5 years.
- only the company is responsible of the warranty. Dealers are not responsible of any warranty.
- Warranty cannot be claimed in the following conditions.
- Company is not responsible for any damages in the water tank caused by miss-handling or transportation of the water tank.
- Warranty cannot be claimed is the water tank fell down from roof or elevated positions.
- Company is not responsible for the damages in the water tank that take place during the natural disasters.
- Warranty is only applicable is the water tank is installed according to the following instructions.
- Instructions for the installation of water tank
- Place the water tank on plane and solid concrete surface.
- Don't place any type of soil, mud, sand, brick, or any type of sharp wood, iron or any other substance under the water tank.
- Caution must be taken when connecting the pipes with the water tank. Unnecessary pressure should be avoided on the nozzle.
- Pipe should be fixed with clumps and hooks.